Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There's the Good and the Bad

I think I have mentioned this before... But things haven't been good in my life right now. I am not talking about major major events (thanks god). Nobody has died (though I do have an aunt that has cancer, and really has not much time left) fortunately, everybody (relatively) has good health, etc.

I guess I was expecting a lot on October to be honest. Because a lot of bad... And good, things have happened in my life. I will mention first the bad and then the good. As you can see I'm trying desperately to lift my spirits, and continue on smiling everyday in my life. There is really no need to be depressed, seeing that we get to enjoy life one time...

So, here comes the bad and the good!

Bad Thing: It has become quite IMPOSSIBLE to get a new set of cosmetic contact lenses. Seems here it is required to have an eye exam that cost like 100 bucks. If I really wanted to spend that amount of money, I would buy Nabari no Ou. So no contact lenses for me...

Good Thing: I will be getting my DVD of Kuroshitsuji anytime now! I will pull an all-nighter watching the whole thing (all over again!) in a BIG screen.

Bad Thing: The masquerade/cosplay festivity that was organized for Halloween has been canceled. They just couldn't find a place to set it up. So no party for me in my Yoite cosplay meow... x.x

Good Thing: The update of the manga of Kuroshitsuji has come up! It's good, but I must admit that I rather hate those Queen's butlers. They are so... Arrogant. I reaaaaally wanted to kill them from the first time they appeared.

Bad Thing: The manga update is a CLIFFHANGER! How could they do this to us!! I mean *SPOILER*I know Sebastian can't die, but what made it come up to that?*SPOILER* Nuuu!! How could you do this to us!!!

Good Thing: I have finally found out the EXTRA episode that they did on Season 1! It's Hamlet Kuroshitsuji style! And its AWESOME!!! Nobody can pull off something so funny (and mean) at the same time. Oh Sebastian! You meanie little demon XD

Guess that is all for today. Hopefully I feel like going back to Nabari no Ou manga again to make some *cough* corrections *cough*. I hope I feel better soon.

Ja ne!

6 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

Kuroshitsuji (the manga) really take a 180 degree turn...when I first read and reach that particular page I was like WTH?? And the next page is the credits page and I like go crazy all over...luckily there are people around or else I'll end up screaming my heart out...heh!

Can't wait for the next update!

BTW, have you read the latest of Nabari no Ou's chapter? It's kind of...slow for me...the story pace that is...what do you think?

~Yoite~ said...

I yes I did indeed. Slow pace? More like it hasn't moved at all! Thobari keep giving disclaimers and disclaimers and disclaimers. If I was Miharu I would have said something like "JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!"

That part of Miharu's mother committing an unforgivable sin, I don't believe that crap. And really, how bad can it be? (we see Kuroshitsuji, we know bad staff) Saving Miharu's live with the Shinra Banshou? Using it? Extracting it wrong? What?

The other part I complain about is the mangakas abilities. I mean, if you cannot differentiate the characters easily, make more bigger changes! I mean Miharu's father looked EXACTLY like Aizawa. Asahi looked exactly as... Miharu... And sometimes teenager/Thobari looked like Yoite (if the camera angle was on top for example) which gave me heartache, because dammit I want Yoite back...

So yeah, I am once again with "GET ON WITH IT!"

heijihatsutori said...

Well...Thobari is a complete whining child in the chapter..he complaints about almost EVERYTHING for God's sake!

About the drawing...I'm no good in art so I can't really say anything but yeah, it'll be a whole lot better if she did upgrade the artwork...

About Yoite part..damnit miss him too much!

*sigh*

~Yoite~ said...

Yeah my heart would stop whenever Thobari would look like Yoite. That is torture I say.

I know how difficult drawing can be (art student here), specially when you have lots and lots of characters. That is why you don't recycle things like hairstyles, because that would make them look very similar (example Asahi and Miharu, Miharu's dad and Aizawa). An easy and simple solution to have individuals instead of clones would be to have different hairstyles if you cannot make changes in things like bone structure, color skin, height, weight, etc, etc...

Some mangakas just don't get it though...

heijihatsutori said...

A PURE torture...that is..reminds people of Yoite tooo bad and missing him more and more...I hope she doesn't do it on purpose...

I'm not an Art student and yeah..that's quite an explanation there...and yeah..you got a point there...

Maybe she's just too lazy to create a new one? heh~

~Yoite~ said...

Then I would believe that she likes to torture us. I would go there, hunt her down, and play Misery for her. See if she likes it!

And one is not that lazy! I mean, see Kuroshitsuji who always, always amazes me with the amount of detail drawn on the manga. Hairstyles are really not hard to create.

I just really believe that she likes to torture us. I mean, remember the girl in the church? We saw only the back of her head, and I believe me and everybody was like, "OMG! IT'S YOITE!" And then we see it's a girl? And Miharu was also crushed by this?
What was up with thaaaaat?