Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oktober

I guess it is always better to start with the bad news...

The bad news are... I won't be able to post an entry here as often as I used to. The cause is that I have three major (HUGE) exams that I have to take. Not to mention the internet classes and in-person classes that I also have participate... All for the good of future generations...

I do promise to post the comic with the new member to our crew though! Sorry that it has taken so long to finish it. It's not me I swear >.< !

I also promised that I would put a new layout with reference to Halloween and Kuroshitsuji, and here it is! I wanted to put it as soon as October started (which is today). >_<

Sorry for the bad news! But let me tell you that it sucks more for me XD

See you all soon!

7 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

It's ok! Going to miss you but exams comes first...right? Gambatte in all the things you do! ^^

P/S: Love your blog's new look! The header is so cool! ^^ Can I copy the picture? Can I? Can I? Please....?

*gives a puppy eye look*

~Yoite~ said...

It's really not my image, so sure you can take it. I can actually give you the unchanged one so you don't have the titled there ^_^UUU

OMG the new image I found with Sebastian and Ciel in bed... with bathrobes only... I was like OMG YOU HAVE NO SHAME! (the mangaka) I waaaas going to put that one on the layout, but I would be kicked out for being a pedophile.

heijihatsutori said...

Oh really, do give it!! I was wondering on how to remove the title at the first place..thanks a lot!!!

REALLY?? Wow~ I'm sure many will go ga-ga if you DID put it...where do you found the image?

~Yoite~ said...

Done that for you, look in next post!

heijihatsutori said...

OMG~ Love you a zillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*going off to the said post*

~Yoite~ said...

^_^ enjoy!

heijihatsutori said...

Sure will!!!! whehee~~