Friday, October 23, 2009

Nabari No Ou Moments

I really don't know the point of this post, but I felt like putting something.

And putting something I did.

It was shared to me today, through my blog, another funny video of Nabari no Ou (there are really not enough funny ones), that I thought I would share to you all too! Maybe this way:
a) More people see it, yay!
b) More people will make MORE funny videos of NoO. Because (dammit, I keep insisting) there are still not enough funny ones of this anime.


I found this video a couple of months ago. Don't know why I didn't share it, but at least I'm doing it now. It's a grouping of different animes? (not all shounen-ai of course) with their... Special... Moments (which makes me think if now the corporations are doing this for the sake of having more people watching them, and with more people I mean yaoi fangirls) Bah, who cares? Guess who makes a special appearance!

But really, did they have to pick that one? There are more cute scenes later...


And that's it for Nabari no Ou. I have more for Kuroshitsuji that I will add later. Which makes me wonder how a dark anime can have so MANY funny videos! Come on! Work with me NnO fans! If I had Microsoft (which I don't) I would also make AMV videos, but I do what I can. And what I have done, I have posted on this blog. So don't tell me I do nothing...

I also read a NoO fanfic today, that made me laugh for the very IC Miharu they had in the conversation with Yoite. I found it in FF.Net (there are really not a lot of fics there, so it's easy to find), and it's called The Act of Sharing (I believe...). The story starts kinda slow, but has started to pick up. The latest chapter went on something like this...

(Me is terribly sorry if you feel like I am mocking your fanfic. I really am not.)

Yoite and Miharu are snuggling on a bed (I believe...). Miharu is kinda the snuggler and Yoite the snugglee. Miharu while sleeping kinda moves his head unto Yoite's shoulder, and a leg in between Yoite's. Yoite is starting to freak out (because we all know Yoite's issues regarding... Er... That...)

Miharu notices that Yoite is freaking/crying, and starts to get up, but Yoite stops him (Huuh?). They kind of snuggle more until Miharu jerks his leg unintentionally, and supposedly hits Yoite in between the legs. Yoite then really freaks out and pulls away, while Miharu believes that he hit Yoite in the jewels (yes! I like to use the word jewels XD).

Miharu: Yoite! I am so sorry! Are you hurt?

Yoite: I'm okay. It didn't hurt.

Miharu: Are you sure?

Yoite: Yes.

Miharu: Okay, if you say so.

Yoite: Dazes off...

Miharu: Yoite, you are going to get a cold if you don't cover yourself properly. *Takes the blanket and covers Yoite with it. His hand gets too close to Yoite's lap, and Yoite flinches*

Miharu: You lied.

Yoite: I didn't.

Miharu: It's okay to admit that it hurts.

Yoite: I... I don't... I don't feel like you do.

Miharu: Oh, I understand.

Yoite: You do?

Miharu: Kira right? You are starting to lose your sense of touch and all that.

Yoite: No, No. It's not that. I... I am missing... Certain parts...

Miharu: .... *blinks*

Yoite: I am... I'm not exactly a boy.

Miharu: Oh! Well, I understand why you kinda freaked out with the guy in the train station calling you a girl. I don't mind that you like wearing boy clothes. I am kinda hurt though that you never trusted me enough to tell me.

Yoite: ... I am not a girl.

Miharu: ... Okay.

Yoite: Okay? You don't mind that I am...

Miharu: A what? You never told me what you were.

Yoite: ... (Me: repeat after me Yoite, HERMAPHRODITE)

Miharu: I have a question. (Me: we all do Miharu)

Yoite: Yes?

Miharu: So assuming I didn't hurt you with my kick, you don't have the boy's parts.

Yoite: *Nods*

Miharu: I am also assuming that you also don't have the girl's parts too.

Yoite: *Nods*

Miharu: Then... How do you pee?

Yoite: ...*Blinks*

Me: HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I just felt that that conversation was so IC with Yoite and Miharu, and to have made it so random was great. Anyway, that is all for today! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

See you all soon!

11 comments:

'Athifah Markzzaki said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i can't stop laughing out loud after reading this! really!

haha..well, it's a very good one..
xD

~Yoite~ said...

Wasn't that conversation great? I am sooo amazed I didn't come up with that idea myself (although I do have other ideas of how that conversation could have gone...)
Thanks for commenting! Have a cookie!!!

heijihatsutori said...

Miharu's last line kills me on the spot...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*Uhuk*

Almost choke on myself...heh!

Anyway, that's awesome...thanks for sharing! ^^

P/S: Why don't you continue the conversation? It'll be pure crack! xD

heijihatsutori said...

Also, the pic on the blog (Miharu kissing Yoite and all) and your header...

They are so good!!

Can I copy them..pretty please...? *puppy eyes*

Especially the header...love it to bits! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

You can take them! The header comes from the manga (I know you realized that) but the other is a fanart. Unfortunately I cannot say who it comes from because I don't know (and hope that person never finds my blog, or else they might get mad for not getting credit).

Continuing the conversation? Gosh, I don't know if I can level up to this high crack. Too much expectation from me I must say XD, but I'll give it a try... Just give me some time to come up with something (I am totally dry T^T)

heijihatsutori said...

Thank you~~ *goes off to copy them*

It's ok! Try your best! ^^ Will be rooting for you~ ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Yay! I'll start writing down some ideas. It has to be perfect! what comes next...

My piiiiictuuuuureeeeees! T0T

heijihatsutori said...

New ones? Oh weeee~~

*hugs*

~Yoite~ said...

I am always in an eternal search for more Yoite pictures. Yet, the mangaka seems to have refrained from doing more. That is just wrong T^T

heijihatsutori said...

Maybe she doesn't want people to hurt more? I mean...when I see new pics of jst shots of Yoite my heart breaks..T_T

Anyway, love the new look of your blog! Can I copy the pic and header..again? Please~~~

~Yoite~ said...

It rather hurts me more to think that everybody (including the mangaka) has forgotten him/her! You just don't create a great character, and then erase him/her from existence! And darn, when that happened too in the game of Shadow of the Colossus, I cried again too.

Sniff, my pictuuuuures T^T It's okay, you can take them! =D Seems that they are appearing more and more in Google, which is freaking me out. Those are my pictures darnit!