Friday, November 27, 2009

Counting Manga with Yoite and Miharu

I will keep this post short, because there really isn't a lot to say.

I was just going through Nabari no Ou videos on YouTube when I stumbled across this video called "Counting Manga with Yoite and Miharu." It is as the title says, two people cosplaying as the characters counting down how many mangas "Miharu" has. I suppose it looked interesting enough for me, so I started to watch it!

And Oh My God XD

I just saw the piling and piling of manga appearing on the screen, and how the numbers just keep on increasing. 30. 50. 100. 250. 630. 830. 1000. Until they reached the number 1125 mangas on that room. Where do they all go in that tiny tiny room I have no idea (maybe the anime/manga vortex is being used in there too). It was quite scary and funny.

But not as funny as the interactions between Yoite and Miharu.

You could see how Yoite was beginning to freak out by the outrageous number of manga volumes. The "I'm.... So.... Scared" and the "I'm going to die in here" got me laughing for hours (still laughing writing this post). Though to be quite honest my Miharu would have acted a little different in those circumstances. Why? Simple. There was a bed. They were alone. Forget the manga. Miharu would have jumped Yoite a loooong time ago.

Then, he would have started all over again.

The ending was great though, with Yoite reading Junjou Romantica (a *cough* manga from grandma yeah right *cough*), a very very yaoi manga, and asking: "Miharu? Can we do this?" and Miharu's answer of, "I thought you would never ask."

Great, just great. Very funny. I am very thankful for coming across this video. This really made my day.

If you get the opportunity of seeing it, do it! And be amazed XD

Thanks for reading! See you all soon!

No comments: