Friday, November 13, 2009

Useless Randonmess

The other day I was in a Nabari no Ou forum talking about the anime and manga. Two of us started to go off topic, and started to talk about Yoite (em... Excuse me Nemy, but when are you NOT?). How Yoite was so cool, the best character ever, etc, etc. We even started to compare our Yoite avatars (though in reality we were just checking who had the most accurate one).

Then, by some clicking mistake, I went to this person's blog, and find this rather interesting picture in there:

I saw it, and I couldn't help bursting out laughing at it. I mean, who doesn't want... Well, not exactly rape... But something "interesting" to happen between Miharu and Yoite? I just have mentioned before that no matter what we all think or want or believe, Yoite CANNOT be the seme. It's simple and obvious, deal with it!

Pretty good idea though, and I would loooove to give credit to the genius who created this. Unfortunately I do not know. If by some mere miracle you read this, and it's you who created this. Please tell me!

Now I want a clock just like that one to wake me up every morning. That way I can face the day with big-old smile in my face =D

Have any of you have seen those inspirational posters? Those that have very touching messages about goals, happiness, family, etc. Well I never seen one deep enough for me to actually get one. That is, until now...

That is oh so true!

I am so getting this one, and having it framed. It reminds me of those touching times where Miharu and Yoite would go away, and hide together (ahem...) between bookcases and stuff. I know why Yoite would do it, but Miharu? What did that devil little mind of yours was planning in there?

I was also (once again) in my eternal search for more pictures of Yoite, when I found some very nice fanarts that I thought would be nice to share with you all. I will give the link, so that way I also give credit to the person who created them. I will just put my comments after the links, because I always consider funny what I think of them (yes, I am pathetic, so what?).

Doujinshi (links of the next pages in author's comments)

Page 1. This is a very interesting doujinshi to be honest. Kinda puts clear just how much Miharu wants Yoite XD Yoite poor you!
Page 2. Yoite, you are a sucker.
Page 3. Ahem, Yukimi? Technically Yoite is NOT a boy... And by the way, somebody has to be checking for spelling erroooooors!!! (tyred?)
Page 4. Somebody is a pushy...
Page 5. Yeah, tasted? This proves beyond all doubt that Miharu is meant to be the small seme XD Sorry Yoite (or not ^_____^).


I saw this scene a little before I started to watch the anime, and I was like "OMG When does this happen?" Only to find out that I was just a sucker (too), and it was just a fanart. But pretty well done I have to say! It looks exactly like the artwork of the anime. You can almost make yourself believe that this happened at one point (boohoo).


OMG! I want them? Like, oh so bad? OMG! What you could do with those! The videos *smirks* and pictures and shrines! I would totally tell this person to sell those! Seeing that we don't have any fricking merchandise of Nabari no Ou here... Darn it! >.<

That is all I got to share for now. Later I will put some very nice links of Kuroshitsuji, and the "commercial" that they have. It's soooo good XD

Thanks for reading! Ja ne!

8 comments:

'Athifah Markzzaki said...

Whoa! Really i'm also laughing when i see that clock picture! haha..

oh,,well,can't wait for the Kuroshitsuji section.. ^^

heijihatsutori said...

You've been tagged! Please take it at http://heijihatsutori43171.blogspot.com/2009/11/tagged.html

^^

~Yoite~ said...

Oh I know what you mean. That clock is really something XD
Though I wonder whose clock is it...

Miharu: *smirks*

Okay, I don't anymore...

tag taq tag tag tag!!!

~Yoite~ said...

OMG YOU HAVE DBSK ON YOUR PAGE!!! ME LOVE JaeHo XD

heijihatsutori said...

Have to say that clock is really something...heh~

Me: *caught Miharu smirking*

Better drop the subject quick...

tag~

OMG YOU KNOW THEM TOO!!! ME LOVE Junsu...XD

~Yoite~ said...

Hahahha have to admit that my favorite is Jaejoong (me and like half billion others), but the whole group is just great. So sad about what is happening in Korea though (just heard), hopefully they kiss and make up soon XD

heijihatsutori said...

Hahaha~ should have known when you said JaeHo...he's the first member that I truly recognize when first saw them...he's too pretty for a guy~

They are just amazing! Esp when they do acapella...really blow me away~

Yeah...k-pop is really depressing this year...hope that everything will turn out okay too! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Yup, yup, too pretty. Even Ashke can recognize the guy immediately. THAT is how pretty he is. The song that blew me away was Mirotic. The "I got youuu under my skin" was like AAAGGHHHH!!! XD My friends are always buying their DVDs, and (kidnapping me) make me watch them. That's how I got to know them.