Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Must Go On...

I was already ready to write down this new post for my blog a couple of days ago. Until I got a cold. Not a serious one (we all know which one I am talking about), but one enough to bother me.

I'll still try my best to keep my writing less incomprehensible then usual. If I didn't succeed... I suppose is still my fault, but lets blame it on the cold shall we? So, here it goes!

Finally I have come back from zombie land! Have you ever seen how students look after an exam? Yeah, like that. I figured that since I am surrounded by zombies (and being a zombie myself); therefore, I am in zombie land. I have survived woohoo! Which brings me to a conversation I had not so long ago.

When I reviewed episode 26 of Nabari no Ou, it stuck to me a sentence that Yoite mentions about himself/herself. He/she refereed her/himself (QUIT IT!) as a "walking zombie," and I said that you *have* to be walking to be a zombie. Otherwise you are just a corpse in the floor, you know? But for some reason it stuck to me, and I wondered...

Couple of days later I was talking to one of my friends, and for some unexplainable reason I asked her this question. This is how it went.

Me: Hey Jess, what do you think about the sentence "walking zombie."

Headesk: What about it?

Me: Isn't it like wrong? I mean it is kind of implied that you have to be walking to be a zombie. I mean, the corpse has to be moving to be a zombie, otherwise is just a corpse.

Headesk: Well, yes. But the zombie doesn't have to necessarily be walking to be a zombie. They can be in parts, and still be moving because they are zombies. I KNOW. I learned that the hard way...

Me: Resident Evil?

Headesk: Yeah...

Me: Okay... I understand, but... What about the parts?

Headesk: Huh?

Me: I would understand how a hand, or the legs would move and all. But what about only the head? How would it move? With the tongue? And, what about the torso only? With the nipples?

Headesk: ...

And this is how I always, ALWAYS go in a tangent in every conversation that I have. What can I say? I am a person who wonders about lots of stuff. My family couldn't never tell me a joke, because I would be always wondering what happened after...

Kinda took me a while to stop doing that...

And a while more to start getting the jokes...

Moving on! A friend and I went on a little vacation a couple of days ago! I had a great Halloween if anybody wonders. I dressed up as Yoite! Got the pictures, but I still haven't uploaded them to my computer (my baaaad). My Ashke and I went to a spirit-haunting tour! Kinda weird if you think about it seeing that I don't believe in ghosts. More weird even that I do believe in dragons, but not in ghost. Weirder even that this whole thing was my idea...

I complained? A lot? Because, if you are going to do something, you have to do it right, you know? One of the ghosts that we "encountered" is a very well known legend...

Of South Mexico...

Now even ghosts are (illegal) immigrants here!

Anyway, I was wondering all the time what this ghost was doing here, but nobody was paying me attention. Kinda went with the character I was cosplaying and all (teehee!). They mentioned the story tooootally different from what I knew of it. Then the ghost started talking... Or more like shrilling...

Ghost: AAHHHHHH!!! Mis hijas!!! (My daughters!!)

Me: I thought you had boys?

Ghost: AAAAHUUUUUUUHAAAAA!!!

Me: I am cold...

Tour Guide: Be careful! She can take away your kids forever!

Me: *sees the kids in the group* You don't say...

Friend: How weird that we have this same ghost right were we live too.

Me: We can assume she likes to travel...

Ghost: Miiiiis hiiiijaaaaaas!!!!

Me: ... And that she wanted girls instead of boys too. Maybe thats why she drowned them.

It went on smoothly after that, but it was so cold! I guess this (and other encounters with cold weather) are what has brought me down to this bloody cold. Hopefully I get better soon, so I can put better (and sooner) posts in here!

That is all for now! Thanks for reading!

Ja ne.

4 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

Rather than weird, I rather think of you as a unique person...^^

*singing The Way You Are by TVXQ*

Lala~

~Yoite~ said...

Thank you! I like to believe that I am here to make people's life interesting. Kinda like a motto.

Haven't seen TVXQ for so looooong, might go back once again (Ashke no likey XD). I just remember that I love those drama videos that they do for their dvds. Dangerous Love I juuuust had to have it in my computa XD

heijihatsutori said...

That's one great motto! And I believe you've accomplished it already~

Oh~ why don't try msking him like it too? LOL. Dangerous Love is sooooo wacky! (and so gay~) hahaha!! I never stop laughing everytime watching it, really...heh!

~Yoite~ said...

I actually tried to show him some music videos to Ashke. Though I don't believe Balloons and Mirotic are the perfect choice to start with. One good point is that Ashke CAN recognize Jaejoong (had to draw him from a commission) from the others. THAT pretty Jae is XD

Thank you! It makes me happy that my motto it is real XD