Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kurosushi! Tee-hee!

Sorry that I haven't been around here as much these couple of days. I believe that this will start to happen more and more often, as I start to get more desperate searching for a job XD

People are incredibly picky nowadays.

But! Going to the main topic that I wanted to discuss today is the new chapter that just came out in Kuroshitsuji! It really made my day, and loved it. Though the Queen's butler appeared again, and I just really dislike the guy. I would with pleasure kill the son of a witch...

I don't know if anybody noticed... Or it is just that I am reading way to much Kuroshitsuji fanfiction (Oh, I am sooo going to hell for that >.<), but Ciel acted.... Well... As a (pardon my language) cock tease to be quite honest.

I don't really remember the new guy's name (the writer that inexplicably was invited to a party of the Phantomhives with a lot of famous people), and Ciel would act rather... teasy towards the guy. I mean, yes I understand that Ciel had to entertain him, but there is entertainment and there is *entertainment.* Hasn't anybody bothered to teach Ciel that? The guy's reactions where being at shock (and completely expected), and I believe me that mine would have been too remembering that Ciel is fricking THIRTEEN YEARS OLD.

Our conversation would have gone a little like this...

Ciel: *Smiles*

Me: *Nosebleed* Remember Yoite >.<

As a side note, that the guy compared Sebastian to an Oscar Wilde's character was genius. I rather believe that he would fit to be Dorian Grey XD (except he would be much more evil). But really, it's actually even more fitting for Sebastian to have been Oscar Wilde's lover XD. Oh the ideas! ^0^

*Cough* back to the conversation!

Ciel: Is it okay if I sit next to you?

Me: Of course. Pleaa- Oh My God Earl! (Pretty...)

Ciel: Are you enjoying yourself?

Me: .... *Whisper* Y-y-yes.

Ciel: Please sit down, Mr. Wordsmith.

Me: I wouldn't really consider myself a worsdsmith yet... (never heard the word even) "Arthur" would be just fine (Arthur is the name! Not even Ciel knew it XD).

Ciel: I want to call you this, so isn't it okay?

Me: *blink* Oh em...

Ciel: *Leers* Do you dislike it? "Wordsmith" that is.

Me: *keeps blinking* (Am I hearing things?) Ah.. No.. Is just that... If may I ask... Why did you invite me here today?

Ciel: Because I read your work the other day.

Me: Oh.

Ciel: It was a novel that appeared in Beeton's Christmas Annual.

Me: You read such (crap) a minor magazine?

Ciel: As an entrepreneur who likes to keep track of the latest fashionables, I see many things... (I bet you do Ciel). What's wrong?

Me: So a (crap) magazine like that is even read by people with a high social status including the Earl.

Ciel: *laughs* It has nothing to do with social status right? Besides, my business partners are common people. I also read Punch. The main character of your...

And bla bla bla they go on about business and writing, and no matter how hard you try. You cannot turn that kind of conversation to sexyness. You just can't. I have tried.

Then the story goes on, and Ciel and Sebastian start criticizing one of their guest in French. Arthur was looking at them amazed (and admiring their beauty I bet), when Ciel turns and catches him peeping at them. I was almost expecting Ciel to be a little put off by this (or I don't know, act a little Ciely like), but he shusshes at him. He. Shusshes. At. Arthur. But not any kind of shush! It was more like a cooky look kinda sush! Arthur even blushed.

And yes Ladies and Gentlemen! That proves that I was not imagining stuff! XD Or I just really really need to lay off the fanfiction reading for a while...

And then more mystery is added to the story when one of the guest is murdered in their room at the Phantomhive mansion. Not to be mean or anything, but this got to be the OLDEST trick in the book for mystery stories. How many many times have we seen this already? I was little put off by this. When the guest stayed at the mansion for the night, I was joking that one of them would be murdered in their room. When it did happen, I was not pleased. I do not want to start guessing what's going on next! I am quite good at this. That Kuroshitsuji manages to catch me off guard every-time with its mystery, is what has made me so loyal to it! If I start guessing, is just not going to make me happy T^T. I start losing interest, and then I leave it altogether.

I don't want this to happen to this beautiful manga! I am really hopeful that soon it will catch me by surprise again, with something very unexpected in the next chapter. I will keep my fingers crossed until next month >.<

I also wonder if there will be more interaction between Ciel and Arthur. It was so... Different... That I want to see it again.

Common Sense: You perv.

Me: Blame it to Harry Potter fanfiction.

CS: No wait, you are not a perv. You are sick.

Me: Why, thank you!

See you all next time!

No comments: