Friday, November 20, 2009

More News on Kuroshitsuji

You all probably know all this by now, but there was a "bonus" added to season one of Kuroshitsuji later in the year. They added... Not exactly an ova, but more like an extra episode. Has nothing to do with the story overall, but it will make more sense if you see if after episode 7 at least.

I got the opportunity of seeing this extra episode much earlier than most, because there was this wonderful person who translated in Spanish way before it was translated in English. I saw it, I laughed, I laughed some more, and I loved it!

But then, I love everything of Kuroshitsuji it seems. It's so well done! >.<

Now that the translation of English has come, I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you all! Well... It's not exactly completed, but maybe if you look around you will find the last part.

The best part is that is Hamlet a la Kuroshitsuji! Pure crack I tell you! XD


Not only did they do this wonderful (absolutely wonderful!) extra episode, but also a commercial that goes in it! Believe me, if more people made commercials like this, people would buy even MORE stuff from T.V. Saw it, blushed, and loved it too...

Here it is!

Pluto Commercial (yes you read it right, expect what you usually expect from Pluto...)

To finalize this masterpiece, they did... Kinda like a preview? But not any kind of preview! It's a preview of an alternative world of Yakuzas... In England (I assume... or Tokyo, can't tell)... Fighting over Sushi...

Did I forgot to mention that robots appear? What the crap XD

Yeah, it makes sense as much as 1+1=3

The best part is that is Yakuza/Ciel fighting against Poor Chef/Sebastian! Makes no sense, and I absolutely have no idea what it is about (haven't found it translated anywhere yet), but love it to pieces anyway! Doesn't matter what they say! Just squeal and giggle at the images of Yakuza/Ciel and Poor Chef/Sebastian XD


Genius! The creators of Kuroshitsuji are absolute genius!

I really cannot wait for what they will come up next on season 2. Unfortunately everybody (specially me) have already set up very high expectations for this wonderful anime. I wonder if they will meet them? Go beyond them? Disappoint us? God, hope not...

I want this year to be over, god dangit >.<

That is all for today! Sorry I haven't been around as much! I found some other manga pages of Nabari no Ou to mess around, so I will post something really soon.

Thanks for reading! See ya!

No comments: