Friday, January 15, 2010

Gaia Misfortune and a Nabari no Ou Fanart

I will have to go back a little for this, but it's my fault for not mentioning this before in my blog.

I am managing as a vice president a Nabari no Ou guild in GaiaOnline. The only reason why I was practically nominated as vice president, it's because I was the only one posting stuff in that guild. The president said that he wouldn't be around as much (though I am sure, he just doesn't want to manage the guild), and passed the responsibly to me.

Me, all fresh in innovated ideas to make people participate more in the guild, decided to host a challenge in the month of December. I took December because I thought, with the holidays and all, people would be actually free to make entries, and participate in this contest.

So I posted the darn challenge, and made it last between December-January.

To make things more interesting, I added a special prize to the winner of the challenge. Maybe this way more people would actually participate in it.

The thing is that almost nobody goes to that guild anymore except my friend Ciel_Butterfly. I consider that we actually took over this guild, and started doing bunch of crazy stuff in it. Really. It's unbelievable that Gaia still doesn't kick me out of there...

Anyway, so the month of December came and went. January came, and still nobody posted anything to the challenge. I was considering that nobody would post anything at the end, so I kinda started to procrastinate with the special prize too.

Bad idea.

At the very last day my friend Ciel_Butterfly actually posted something in the challenge, and I went, "Oh crap, now I have to do the special prize," and panicked. Absolutely panicked. That same day, I started to do sketches and all while thinking what I was going to do with it.

The next day, the day I was supposed to post it on Gaia, I brain farted and decided to do it in the COMPUTER. So I had to take picture of it, transfered to the computer, REDRAW the whole thing in the computer, color it, shadow it, highlight it, and make final arrangements to the drawing. By the end I wanted to shoot myself, but that is what I get for procrastinating. I will never do that AGAIN (and how many times you have said that already?).

So, here it is! I already posted it on Gaia, so I saw no harm in also posting it on the blog. Kinda forgot to sign it, but it's undeniably my style (in the computer at least).


Oh Miharu, you naughty boy...

I just wanted to share this to you all. See you all next time!

14 comments:

Miharu-Hoshi said...

*sweatdrops* Im sorry I waited to the last minute to submit my entry...

~Yoite~ said...

No! It's not your fault. Like I said, it is my fault for procrastinating the shit XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Oh ok, it was kinda silly of me to wait till the last minute though. XD I tend to procastinate a lot as well...

~Yoite~ said...

Well, I am a Mexican. Procrastination runs in my veins XD, but I should really, REALLY stop doing that. Usually affects my health reaaaaally bad.

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Im not really sure what the reason for my habits of procrastination are. XD But oh well i have a very carefree personality anyway.

~Yoite~ said...

Everybody is a procrastinator really. They say that procrastination is the second worst word in any language. First one is computers XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Damn technology, addictive thing! XD

~Yoite~ said...

It's not because its addictive. It has more to do that computers tend to break down at the most INAPPROPRIATE MOMENTS EVER.

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Oh yeah thats definantly true! XD

~Yoite~ said...

And you go all GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *beats computer up, tears it apart and sets it on fire* AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD! YEAH! XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Im not sure why but that reminded me of something Wolfram would do when he is upset with something *coughs* Yuuri being a whimp or a flirt! *coughs* XD

~Yoite~ said...

You mean Wolfram would beat Yuuri up, tear him apart and set him on fire? Awesome! Dude! Why don't you do it Wolfram?!

Wolfram: -_-

Miharu-Hoshi said...

If Wolf were mad enough then yeah there is no telling what he would be capable of. *sweatdrops*

~Yoite~ said...

Hey Wolfram! You know you have my whoooole permission to do just that with Yuuri, right?

Wolfram: Aha, and have the whole empire, not to mention my brothers and Gunter, after my ass? NO.

*Pouts*