Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nabari no Ou Fanarts

First and foremost a note! None of the next pictures belong to me, okay? I am not taking credit of making them or anything. You can find them very easily on Google or Devianart if you want to find out their real creators. I just saw them, stole them (STEAL! STEAL! STEAL!) and wanted to share them all with you in my blog.

You have been noted!

Now... Unto the post.

Because I haven't put anything of Nabari no Ou for a while, I guess I wanted to put at least some new fanarts that I have discovered on Internet (according to me of course. They have been there forever, and I have been totally oblivious of them) So now that I have been collecting at least a few, I posted them here finally! I hope you all like them as much as I do.

When I saw this image I melted. Literally melted. Don't really know where it comes from (probably Aru ga Mama, or episode 26, or whatever), but I could NOT put it here on my blog. Beautiful, and perfect, and it makes me want to cry... And cry... And cry...

EDIT: I recently got a comment of where you can find the original fanart of this. Seems is NOT a screenshot, so I want to give credit to the person who did this. Thank you!

Link!

And because we all know Miharu is a little devil/pervert very deep inside. This fanart made me laugh a lot when I saw it. Dunno why he stopped, I would have gone on and on with those gloves XD

I admire all the fangirls (or boys) who do this. SO DO MORE OF THEM OKAY?

Melt! Melt! Melt I tell you! Dammit! Why did he/she had to go ahead and die! WHY!!!!

Once again, DO MORE OF THEM!!! And double points for using Ciel's dress in this one. One hell of a dress I tell you! XD
Not quite as threatening the pose, but as stylist I guess. It's so cute that Miharu dressed (or cross-dressed?) as Yoite. Reminds me of when Raikou also dressed as Yoite, and Yoite was all freaked because he/she saw another him/her. Imagine all the psychological effects it would cost in Yoite's mind? Already as screwed up as he/she is...

I actually do believe that this scene could have been possible in the manga. Miharu is that persuasive, so I wonder why he never tried... You gotta admit that it would have been really cool XD

Another art of MELT! MELT! MELT! and cry... Unfortunately I do not know what they say, but who cares? It's still cute!

So that is all for today! Know for sure that I will keep looking! If there are still wonderful things out there of Nabari, I will find them! Hunt them down, and post them on my blog! Oh yeah...

Thank you all for reading! See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture you have there, of Miharu and Yoite touching heads, its from here. She's the artist and deserves every bit of praise. meaning yes, that is NOT a screenshot!: http://porcelain-shadow8.deviantart.com/favourites/43900356#/d1r8eqc

~Yoite~ said...

Thank you for your comment. I already edited, giving credit to the artist who did that beautiful fanart. Thank you!