Monday, January 4, 2010

Holidays are OVER!

Finally the holidays are over! My family came to visit us these holidays and phew! What a bunch of people! There were like 11 people at our house for New Years, and it gets really overwhelming.

But I had lots of fun, and most important of all! Lots of PRESENTS!

I finally got the PERFECT scarf for my Yoite cosplay, and I am really, really happy about that. I stumbled across it, and it was sawn, and it was long, and it was ivory, and it was perfect! So yeah!!! I am getting closer to finishing it once and for all!

As a request from one of my readers, I will show a drawings I did of some Korean boyband that I did as a present for one of my friends. I wanted to wait until I knew that she got her present, before showing it on my blog (not that she reads my blog or anything...) And now that I know for certain, I will share with you my drawings!

This is Junho (who according to her is her husband from this boyband) which I did with pencil. Took quite a while, because, for some reason, I had a lot of trouble with the torso. After a while I was like, "FORGET IT!" and continued on until I finished it. This is the ending product.

And as a bonus (because her birthday is on January) I did this drawing!

This is Jaejoong (who according to statistics is the most beautiful boy in the world... And according to my friend is her husband's love slave) from said boyband. I took me less time than the other one, because I am more used to drawing faces. Of course I took on the challenge of drawing the most beautiful face in the world! Did I meet it? Who knows? But she loved it nonetheless.

That is for today! Because I am finally being able to be in the computer, I haven't been around that much to see if I find something new on the Anime/Manga world. A thing that it is bothering me though is that it has taken more than two months for Nabari no Ou to be updated. What is going on? Is it in the printing, translating or editing? My god, just give me the update for my peace of mind! I am going crazy here!!!

*cough* Okay time for my medication...

See you all soon! Hope you had a very nice holidays! Lets start this year with a blast!

No comments: