Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Repercussions

Now that the holidays are over, we are finally facing the repercussion of two weeks full of eating lots and lots of foods, and lots and lots of Christmas candy.

And that is... The PIMPLES!

My god, I feel like I just went back to my puberty again with so many pimples in my face! Thanks GOD that I don't have a face on my pimple or something! Not to take into account that I hardly ate any chocolate or junk food. Egh, life can be so mean sometimes....

Seems like Ashke and I went into a challenge of who got the most pimples till now.

Me: I got... five for now. How about you?

Ashke: Three.

Me: Darn, I win...

For the first time, I hated winning...

What Ashke hated the most is that he gained the same weight in two weeks that took him three months to lose. Oh, but he enjoyed every single bite...

Talking about food.

A good thing about these holidays is that I got my family to visit us, and, with them, free food comes into our home too. The bad thing is that too much free food came into our home... And I mean TOO MUCH. The fridge was like full by the time Christmas finished, and they still brought more food. Every. Single. Day... I think that we looked far too thin for them, because they practically left every single scrap of food to us! Cakes, fruits, snacks, cereals, mole, cinnabons, bread, etc, etc. The kitchen was so packed that I felt like avoiding it until it all went away or something. Unfortunately it didn't, and I was left with throwing a lot of bad food to the garbage.

The holidays were a blast... Though I am still avoiding the kitchen until now. Haven't needed to cook for a couple of days now, but, at the same time, I haven't been able to WALK in my kitchen for a couple of days too.

You gotta loooooove the holidays!

No comments: