Monday, January 11, 2010

Yoite Fanart

I finally did it!!! I have been discussing with a friend of Gaia about drawing an image of Yoite in Ciel's infamous pink dress. I didn't do it before because I kinda fell sick. Yeah, kinda... (which will bring me to another point on next post). So now that I have nothing else to do, I decided to amuse myself by making this drawing.

Took a looooot of time to do it. I am not used to use ink on my drawings. And I had to look like at 4 or 5 different images at the same time to get decorations, and effects, and perspectives (which I suck, big), etc. I wished I had the same style as the mangaka herself, but then, if I did, I would be changing the whole story already, and making Yoite reappear again the manga.

And lots and lots of yaoi dounjinshis... Or just plain yaoi in the fricking manga.

But here it is!!! Yoite is kinda weird (never though I would say so myself!) In one of the drawings he had like a BIG neck, tiny, tiny waist, very long torso. I mean come on, when is the neck bigger than the waist? So I had to make some corrections to my satisfaction *blinks innocently*

So here is Yoite cross-dressing.... Which actually shouldn't considered cross-dressing because Yoite is neither a he nor a she (quote unquote).

Drawing dedicated to my friend in Gaia (Ciel_Butterfly!). Next... I will see if I can draw Miharu with Sebastian's boots *drools*. Oh... Those boots...

This is all I have to say for today. See you all next time!!!

No comments: