Monday, January 18, 2010

KuroSHIT!suji chapter 41

This is a big spoiler from the latest chapter of Kuroshitsuji. If you haven't read it, I really recommend skipping this post.
Another warning would be that, because I am so excited after reading said chapter, my writing will make less sense than usual. You have been warned.


HOOOOOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

I just read the latest chapter of Kuroshitsuji, and all I can really say is "Hooooooly craaaaaaaap!"

HOOOOLY CRAAAAAP.

It all starts with Sebastian acting rather odd at the beginning of the chapter. He would visit each worker of the Phantomhive giving out errands for the next couple of days. It made the impression that he would be absent for a while or something. But I just didn't expect for him to go ahead and die!

Holy crap!

By the way Kouichi/Hedwing, what the heck are you doing in the manga?

Anyway, after visiting each worker, he goes to Ciel's confinement room. In there we see Mr. Lucky Wordsmith (because he is lucky the son of a witch) admiring Ciel's youth *cough*beauty*cough* while sleeping. Sebastian then arrives to give Ciel's his 'special' pillow (a.k.a. safety blanket).

CIEL! YOU HAVE A SAFETY BLANKET! THAT IS SO CUUUUUTEEEEE!!!

Ciel: Shut up! It is NOT a safety blanket!

Me: Riiight...

Ciel: I just can't sleep without it.

Me: Riiight...

Ciel: I am telling you the truth!

Me: Yes... And Sebastian is my husband.

Ciel: So, should I start calling you Mrs. Michaelis?

Me: Yes, please!

After giving said pillow, Sebastian offers to sing him a lullaby (jokingly of course). And Oh My God! Ciel said NO! I would have thrown the joke back at him asking him lullaby after lullaby until I was pleased enough to go back to sleep.... And of course an excuse to see Sebastian singing tee-hee! Ciel places his head in the pillow, and IMMEDIATELY falls asleep. That must be one amazing pillow...

Ciel: I told you.

Me: Tch...

Sebastian leaves the room telling Mr. Wordsmith to please look out for his master. At this Arthur starts speculating who could be the real killer. He kind of figured that Ciel couldn't be the killer, but starts getting all these crazy ideas of Sebastian killing the man and accusing Ciel, so he could be set free to ran away and marry Meilin or something. Yes, it is obvious that this man is a writer...

The next day Ciel awakes worried that Sebastian didn't wake him at the same time as always. Tanaka arrives to the floor, and notifies Ciel that Sebastian was murdered in another room. He ran, saw Sebastian bleeding on the floor, and freaked out like "woooaaaaaa."

He started ordering him to not be dead, hitting head, punching his torso, and screaming at the top of his lungs. I mean reaaaaally freaked out that Sebastian might be dead. This is where things get interesting. Suddenly Ciel starts saying about how Sebastian promised never to leave him, and always stay by his side. He got so close to this face while saying this that I was really expecting Ciel to kiss him and declare his undying love or something.

I really doubt that Sebastian is dead. I mean, hello? There wouldn't be any more Kuroshitsuji if he was actually dead. And another hello? He is a DEMON. It is a whooole different thing to kill a demon than to kill a human.

What I do wonder is, when Sebastian comes back to life, how the heck is he going to explain that. I mean, the real reason why I think Sebastian allowed himself to be attacked is to give out clues of who the real killer is. But what now? Are they going to pull again the "Ta-da! I am NOT dead yet!" like in the anime too? I really don't know...

Ahhhh the cliff-hangers. I haaaate cliff-hangers as of late. They only give me stomach cramps. I hope that the next chapter comes out soon! Sebastian has to come back!!

Thanks for reading! See you all soon!

40 comments:

Miharu-Hoshi said...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?! They cant go and kill my boyfriend...um...I mean they cant kill Sebastian!!!!

Miharu-Hoshi said...

THEY SHALL PAY FOR THIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

MAYBE he acted the death out to prove hes not the killer? =/

~Yoite~ said...

To Miharu: Yes, how dare they kill Sebastian! Specially after he gave Ciel his safety blanke-I mean his special pillow! I wanted a Sebastian's lullaby!! I wonder what kind of lullabies do demons have...

To Anonymous: It cooooould also be to prove that Ciel didn't kill the other guy, when he actually did. And all of this it is just an act to fool everyone. Because thing about it, if he was so desperate to wake Sebastian. Why didn't Ciel show the pentagram?

Miharu-Hoshi said...

I really do hope it was an act. Cause to tell the truth I dont think Sebastian could be taken out so easily.

~Yoite~ said...

If Sebastian was actually dead there wouldn't be a Kuroshitsuji, plain and simple. And Ciel would become the luckiest son of a bitch that was saved the obligation of giving his soul away (and believe me, that is a huuuuge something) XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah seriously, Sebastian is kinda necessary for the series to go on. Black Butler-Sebastian NECESSARY!!!

~Yoite~ said...

I would have understood if Ciel would have died. I mean, I would be sad to have to go on with another master, but the same black butler is still there. But no Sebastian? Mmm...

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I wouldnt want to have to put up with all the crap of a new master...espically since Ciel is so adorable! <3

~Yoite~ said...

Totally adorable in a totally non-intentional way. The pillow was the most adorable scene yet... Darn him for denying us a lullaby from Sebastian XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Im sure Sebastian has a lovely singing voice. <3

~Yoite~ said...

If its anything like the anime... Or the musical. By the way, they are making a second musical, did you know?

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I know, they advertised it in the newest chapeter. ^.^ I hope it is as good as the first.
My friend Becca said that we need to get a group together and act out the musical. If we are able to get the english subs to it. Im like that would be really fun but really really hard as well...

~Yoite~ said...

Pff... Sorry for this but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that would be so cool! But really hard to do yeah XD Still, get brownie points for awesome... Cool idea for a project! XD

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah it would definantly be a lot of fun. ^.^

~Yoite~ said...

Now I have stuck in my head the idea making a music video but with Nabari cosplayed characters. That would be aweeeesooooomeeeeeeee...

Miharu-Hoshi said...

God now im worried as hell....my boyfriend has come up missing...

~Yoite~ said...

Oh really? Well that's not good, but I wouldn't worry about it so much though. Is he still studying? or Working? There are times when one is so busy with stuff...

Miharu-Hoshi said...

He came up missing from his dorm sometime tuesday and he dont have a job. One of his friends emailed me this morning and she said nobody knew where he was and was wondering if i knew anything. I hope some stupid jerks havent done anything to hurt him...

~Yoite~ said...

I am glad that everything turned out fine in the end. You will have to have a talk with him though...

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I will definantly have to give him a good talking to...

~Yoite~ said...

=D
How long will he be in the hospital by the way?

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Im not sure how long he has to stay. I havent heard anything else since figuring out they put him in the hospital...*sigh*

~Yoite~ said...

Maaaaan, being on a different state it's hard, I'll give you that. Doesn't it occur to anybody that you might want to know about your boyfriend? >.<

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I know, I would really like to know something soon...

~Yoite~ said...

Have you tried contacting anybody? Or do you the hospital he stayed in?

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Unfortunately the only number I know is his cell number...which I have tried to both call and text. I have also tried emailing his friend back but sadly no reply yet. This is really beginning to upset me that I cant get ahold of anyone... :(

~Yoite~ said...

They are starting to make me angry XD You just don't do that! Come on! This is the world of communication right now! I kind of understand why your boyfriend doesn't answer right now (doesn't explain why he didn't before), but his friend seriously lacks tact (though, lets admit, men don't really have tact to begin with).

Just be patient until someone does, then do some screaming to nail some common sense into their heads. Do that for me ^.~

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I have sent like 2 or 3 emails, a couple texts, and called a few times. His friend that let me know everything is actually a girl, lol. But still she or someone else at least needs to have the common courtesy to let me know something!

~Yoite~ said...

Oh, well. I guess I am giving women too much credit too. Sorry for my slip, its kind of a mexican way to always assume its a male or something *shrugs*
Still, it is plain obvious that she needs to tell you what is going on. And she still deserves a scream or two for not doing so.

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Oh its all right im like that sometimes too, XD.
She needs to freaking let me know how Vincent is! I am worried as hell...

~Yoite~ said...

I hope that by now you do have some news on Vincent!

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Nope, still absolutely freaking nothing...

~Yoite~ said...

DARN! That just sucks >.<
.... Love your avatar by the way...

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah i know...it is both annoying me and making me worry a lot more...
Thanks, just some random pic I found of Ciel. XD

~Yoite~ said...

Cute picture of Ciel, love it.
Anyway, Is he doing better? Are you sending him something?

Miharu-Hoshi said...

I havent heard anything new yet. I am gonna try and send him a little something when I get the chance.

~Yoite~ said...

Good luck!

~Yoite~ said...

I am oh so glad that everything turned out okay for you two.

Miharu-Hoshi said...

Yeah I know same here. I am so glad he is ok. ^.^