Friday, January 22, 2010

Miharu Fanart

Okay, I will have to be honest again. I was expecting, yet AGAIN, that I would finally have the chance of reading the latest chapter of Nabari by now. And because that is not HAPPENING, I decided to finally finish my last drawing I promised a couple of days ago.

And yes, I do mean the drawing of Miharu on Sebastian's boots.

*Cleans drool from keyboard*

It is unfortunate though how plain DIFFICULT is to actually find a picture of the manga version of Sebastian's boots on Internet! I looked, and looked, and looked and nothing! Then I started to re-read the whole manga again, but I got kind of desperate and stopped after like 7 chapters. I do not know why I thought I would find it at the beginning. Probably will have more chance when the whole Noak's Arc is happening, and they have flashbacks to Ciel's sacrifice, etc, etc.

So basing myself in just image memory, I drew THE boots of Sebastian's on Miharu's body. For this I used also some anime images for references of Miharu. I just want to say too that he is just too skinny! I have seen pictures of the Holocaust of people more fat than him! And lets not get me started on how Miharu sometimes looks in the manga *shivers* It gets very creepy sometimes...

Anyway, with that finally out of the way. Here it is! The image I have of how Miharu would look if he was a demon and had Sebastian's boots too. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy boots.

Yes, my feathers suck. But I was NOT going to draw every single fricking feather for this drawing. By the time I was done with re-drawing the body of Miharu on the computer, I wanted to be done. That I stuck the feathers there is like a big bonus.

It is delivered! Now I can move on unto my other ideas that I have. YES! Right now I am collecting data of a fanfic that I might (BIG might) write of an Alternative Universe of Nabari no Ou. Which is actually more of an AU of Miharu and Yoite, because there wouldn't be a Nabari world in there...

Hope you all like it! Thank you for reading!

Ja ne!

No comments: